I just bought two items last a couple of months ago from Boombah, and the quality is terrible.I bought these pants and the rolling baseball bag.
The corners of the bag are all worn off (as if the wheels are not big enough). The bag also has a METAL TAG that is very sharp and needs to be replaced. The pant are falling apart at the belt loops and the zipper is broken. Boombah Supervisor Dawn Behrens told me that Boombah would not be replacing it as the warranty is just over 30 days.
The quality of their products are terrible and their customer service is even more terrible. You'd think they would keep my business since my whole travel baseball teams bought team uniforms and bat bags from them? But they chose otherwise. They just lost a whole team and they honestly don't care.
They also work from home!!!!Huge RED FLAG!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff. You call them to cancel and..."
- "Ava's Flowers charged me $60 for the most pathetic arrangement that wasn't even remotely close to what I ordered. I was so embarrassed. I sent it to a client contact..."
- "This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business, little do they know I have several cameras surrounding the parameters..."