I just bought two items last a couple of months ago from Boombah, and the quality is terrible.I bought these pants and the rolling baseball bag.
The corners of the bag are all worn off (as if the wheels are not big enough). The bag also has a METAL TAG that is very sharp and needs to be replaced. The pant are falling apart at the belt loops and the zipper is broken. Boombah Supervisor Dawn Behrens told me that Boombah would not be replacing it as the warranty is just over 30 days.
The quality of their products are terrible and their customer service is even more terrible. You'd think they would keep my business since my whole travel baseball teams bought team uniforms and bat bags from them? But they chose otherwise. They just lost a whole team and they honestly don't care.
They also work from home!!!!Huge RED FLAG!!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Aluma Wallet
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza managers special witch says unlimited toppings well the man over the phone told me it's only 3 toppings for that pie so I..."
- "First the positive (which is why it's got a star at all): The company (when it shows up) is EXTREMELY fast, efficient and hard working. They know their stuff and..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."