We ordered size 13 turf shoes for our sons upcoming tournaments being played on all turf fields.We ordered from Boombah website, and shoes shipped fine.
On receipt, my son was shocked at how clunky the shoes were, and the laces were too long, despite being double knotted. We shipped shoes back for return, but were told shoes had been worn, and they would not honor their return. The shoes were worn alright......my son put them on, walked around for about 90 ft., confirmed he did not like them, then took them off and returned to box. Anyone that has played on the new generation turf knows the small black, rubber pellets will discolor a white shoe sole.
The soles on the shoes we returned were PERFECT!!, but slightly discolored black. After talking with Boombah Customer Service (or lack thereof), we are the owners of a pair of really crappy shoes, and a case of red *** over the entire experience. I purchased an equipment bag for my son last year from Boombah, but I can assure you it is the last piece of merchandise I buy with the Boombah name on it!!! I would highly suggest you consider ordering from Nike, Addidas, UnderArmour, or any other established, reputable company!
If you are considering purchasing a bat, glove, or other major piece of equipment......BEWARE of Boombahs lack of Customer Support, or ability to stand behind their product! If it were my company, I would honor my return policy, stand behind my product, and take the chance of a customer returning a piece of merchandise and remaining happy, while maintaining a customer in good faith.
BUT......Boombah, you did it all wrong!!!!!!Congratulations on *** off a potentially very good customer, and assuring your name and products will never receive a good word from this family of customers!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Turf Shoe Bm1502711Tj1502711
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "After 15 months, my Asics running shoes fell apart. I'm a very casual runner and I don't ever run more than 3miles. My hand goes through the top, like a..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "To whom it may concern: I purchase my shoes approximately one year ago. The sides of the shoes are coming apart, with very little use.. The molding is..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."