We ordered size 13 turf shoes for our sons upcoming tournaments being played on all turf fields.We ordered from Boombah website, and shoes shipped fine.
On receipt, my son was shocked at how clunky the shoes were, and the laces were too long, despite being double knotted. We shipped shoes back for return, but were told shoes had been worn, and they would not honor their return. The shoes were worn alright......my son put them on, walked around for about 90 ft., confirmed he did not like them, then took them off and returned to box. Anyone that has played on the new generation turf knows the small black, rubber pellets will discolor a white shoe sole.
The soles on the shoes we returned were PERFECT!!, but slightly discolored black. After talking with Boombah Customer Service (or lack thereof), we are the owners of a pair of really crappy shoes, and a case of red *** over the entire experience. I purchased an equipment bag for my son last year from Boombah, but I can assure you it is the last piece of merchandise I buy with the Boombah name on it!!! I would highly suggest you consider ordering from Nike, Addidas, UnderArmour, or any other established, reputable company!
If you are considering purchasing a bat, glove, or other major piece of equipment......BEWARE of Boombahs lack of Customer Support, or ability to stand behind their product! If it were my company, I would honor my return policy, stand behind my product, and take the chance of a customer returning a piece of merchandise and remaining happy, while maintaining a customer in good faith.
BUT......Boombah, you did it all wrong!!!!!!Congratulations on *** off a potentially very good customer, and assuring your name and products will never receive a good word from this family of customers!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Turf Shoe Bm1502711Tj1502711
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- " I just bought two items last a couple of months ago from Boombah, and the quality is terrible. I bought these pants and the rolling baseball bag...."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "Worst mascara I've ever used. My eyelashes were stuck together for a full week and now i lost about half of them. It was sticky and i couldn't get the..."
- "I recently left as a General Manager only employed with your company since june 28th 2016, Wisconsin Dells Dennys is falling apart and is a food safety nightmare, temp logs,..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."