Bought a brand new pair of their turf shoes Jan 2014.
I played 12" softball 3x's per week between May-October.
Took me a couple years to buy into this company as I heard good and bad reviews but thought I would give them a chance since turf is the "in" thing in softball from what I've heard through various teammates. Their prices were within reason also.
Well, a month into my fallball season on 3 teams one shoe started to wear on the outside left foot (pinky toe area). Very unconfortable considering I play middle infield and constantly move side to side.
I didnt even bother with their return policy as I have read reviews that going that route is of no help due to their lack of customer service.
While I felt my time would be wasted to argue with customer service over $50, I don't feel my time wasted to warn future buyers about my experience. This will be my first and last purchase from Boombah.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Last week I ordered a cute sweater. Easy right? Nope. It arrived yesterday (from china) and it is not at all what was pictured on the web site. I am..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "I shopped in Emeryville California Ikea store and opted for home delivery service. This store is about 35 miles from my house in Dublin CA. Delivery was scheduled for 01/11/2016..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."