Bought a brand new pair of their turf shoes Jan 2014.
I played 12" softball 3x's per week between May-October.
Took me a couple years to buy into this company as I heard good and bad reviews but thought I would give them a chance since turf is the "in" thing in softball from what I've heard through various teammates. Their prices were within reason also.
Well, a month into my fallball season on 3 teams one shoe started to wear on the outside left foot (pinky toe area). Very unconfortable considering I play middle infield and constantly move side to side.
I didnt even bother with their return policy as I have read reviews that going that route is of no help due to their lack of customer service.
While I felt my time would be wasted to argue with customer service over $50, I don't feel my time wasted to warn future buyers about my experience. This will be my first and last purchase from Boombah.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I have been paying for 10 years and now they stopped taking my payments all of a sudden,,,, no one knows why, they brought my fico from 748 down to..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."