To whom it may concern:
I purchase my shoes approximately one year ago.The sides of the shoes are coming apart, with very little use..
The molding is delaminating from the shoe. I have attached a photo for your review. I am a Senior softball player, 72+ years old. I have had 3 other pairs, and they have held up nicely.
This pair has completely come apart and are not used very much. What can be done to replace these bad shoes?
Thanking you in advance for your attention.Jim Grubb
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Boombah Turf Shoes
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I took in five huge bags of name brand in style clothes the guy (Seth) didn't completely look through them a few items had spots I understood that, but while..."
- "Bought a brand new pair of their turf shoes Jan 2014. I played 12" softball 3x's per week between May-October. Took me a couple years to buy into this company as..."
- "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "I ordered an Epipen 2pk 0.3 MG Kit expected delivery 4/11/16 Medication was not delivered to my home c. Called 4/23/16, spoke with manager and she advised that Caremark was not responsible..."
- "I am seeking a refund for unsatisfactory orthodontic care for my son's teeth. He's been with Smilecare for 3 years (started in July 2013) , but has been seen less..."
- "On September 27, 2016 about 6:15pm I received the worse service ever at this Ralph's. I needed to do Western Union, I went to one of the cashier & asked..."
- "My local HEB every time i buy fruit it has a day or 2 shelf life other than bananas. This past Sunday I went grocery shopping purchased some steak meat...."
- "Paid £150 through my contents insurance for repair. Screen fell out after they repaired it. Sent it back, they lost it in the post room for weeks, then said I..."